- 1000 USD ($)
appearanceWhite powderMoisture %14.0whiteness90PH6.0-8.0Fineness (% through 100 mesh)99.0Viscosity (6% 30,1,60 rpm)cps7-15
Product Description: For application of paper making at size press (surface sizing). Medium or high viscosity conditions applicable. Coating binder.
Oxidized starch used for paper making and textile industries.
Oxidized starch is made of natural corn starch reacted with oxide by acid, alkali or neutral
1. Good whiteness, low gelatinized temperature, better fluidity, high stability, without
Foam and no smell.
2. Low content of protein and the solution is not easy to rot down.
3. The starch has good adhesion to all kinds of fibers and good compatibility
Of other additives
4. Used as surface adhesive in non woven producing, the starch can instead of vinyl
Acetate, styrene acrylic emulsion etc, reduce the production costs. And make the
Non woven smoothly.
II METHOD OF USING
1. Making pastying: Mix oxidized starch with cold water in gelatinization tank until the
Density reach 10-15%. After stiring and inputing steam the temperature will reach 90ÃÂ° C,
Then keep the temperature at 90-95ÃÂ° C for 20 minutes. After the pasty become
Homoeothermy, add in a certain amount of emulsion and stir it, then it can be used in
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C)
- 10000 Ton/Tons Per Month
- 20 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Room 6-617, Building 1, No. 623, Jingcheng Road, Chengyang District, Qingdao, Shandong, 266109, China